Not only is Chrissy Teigen everyone's fav celeb crush, but she is also the ultimate go-to foodie. Her twitter feed is quite possibly one of the most relatable collections of thoughts on the internet. Chrissy has a daughter, Luna, and just had her second child, Miles, with husband John Legend. Not to mention, she is already working on her second cookbook, a follow-up to her incredibly successful Cravings, that she released in 2016.

The Problem = no time + hungry

Just as do many stressed and busy college students on a budget, Teigen leads an insanely busy and hectic lifestyle. "I have never more understood the desire and need for short, simple meals." We all struggle with wanting to cook healthy and simple meals, yet trying to re-create seemingly simple online recipes is not always an easy task. 

The Discovery 

Her discovery? Sheet-pan meals. And they are GENIUS. Basically, sheet pan meals are a full meal that requires only one sheet-pan to make. This cooking strategy eliminates the headaches of washing a million dishes when you'd rather just enjoy the meal and then sink into a food coma. Less prep time and minimal clean up! 

Sheet-Pan Meals

Cooked all together at the same time in one pan, these meals are generally a combo of veggies, starches, and proteins that can be cooked at the same temperature for the same amount of time. If you don't have a large wall oven, you can just as easily use your toaster oven. Just be warned, though, a toaster oven cannot fit as large a pan as an oven can, so make sure to alter recipes accordingly. 

You might be surprised, or at least I certainly was surprised, to learn that more meals than you think can all be cooked together, at the same temperature, for the same amount of time, and in one pan. In order to save you even more time, here's a list of 10 delicious one-pan meals to make and enjoy.

Knowing how much Chrissy loves practicality, we can likely look forward to many similar quick and easy-to-follow recipes in her next cookbook. Until then, we can at least try to be as dope as Chrissy and attempt to eat like her for a day, in hopes we will look just like this: