I have a feeling Gretchen Wieners' father, you know, "the inventor of Toaster Strudel," would actually be pretty pleased to know how pumped we all are for Chocolate Toaster Strudel to come back. 

According to Instagram user @candyhunting, the limited edition pastry, was recently spotted at Woodman's (a local grocery chain based out of Wisconsin).

"Chocolate Toaster Strudels are back for a limited time!" they wrote in a post. "These first hit the freezer aisle in 2000 and have come and gone a few times since then."

People definitely noticed when they were gone, too. A couple people actually created petitions to bring Chocolate Toaster Strudel back. One petition organizer stated, "I want to be able to purchase delicious chocolate Toaster Strudels again, because when I eat them, it's like biting into a piece of heaven." See, change can happen kids, as long as you're willing to fight for it. 

No word yet from Pillsbury on where else you can purchase or how long they'll be out for, but stay tuned.Â