Chipotle; they're one of the few places that are open during this quarantine that we're all stuck in due to COVID-19, and for that, I want to say "bless up," since food's important. Well, I have some pop culture news for you today on behalf of Chipotle and David Dobrik, so buckle your seatbelts, since you won't believe what I have to say.

The news itself 

Chipotle, salad

According to a press release, Chipotle announced it will be hosting the official Chipotle Virtual Prom After Party with social media star David Dobrik at 9:45 pm EST on May 16. The event will give the class of 2020 a way to celebrate the traditional high school experience while social distancing and will feature interactive games, special social media lenses, 20,000 free entrée codes, and the chance to connect with Dobrik on Instagram Live.

In order to attend the event, high school seniors are invited to add their names to the guest list by following @ChipotleAfterParty on Instagram. Additionally, students following the account can enter for a chance to win a $25,000 scholarship from Chipotle by tuning in to David Dobrik’s Instagram Live. To help prom-goers perfect their look for the big event, Chipotle is teaming up with DIY creator Sophie Parker (@wifenyc) to demo how to create corsages and boutonnieres using materials from our restaurants. The brand also collaborated with e.l.f. Cosmetics to create the ultimate burrito-inspired cosmetics kit, and one hundred will be available for purchase via the @ChipotleAfterParty Instagram and www.elfcosmetics.com on May 14.

Since we're all stuck in quarantine until who knows when, we might as well have some fun and some Chipotle while we're at it, am I right? Right. While the event is only open to high school seniors, I'm sure that Chipote will do something for college students sometime soon.