If you're a college student, you're probably familiar with the Keurig coffee machine: drop a store-bought "pod" inside and the machine will fill your mug with hot coffee. For students on the go, the Keurig is perfect for your dorm room. However, the Keurig idea is no longer limited to coffee as the CHiP Smart Cookie Oven is planning to hit the market in the next year.

A fresh cup of coffee is one thing, but freshly baked cookies in under 10 minutes completely changes the dorm room game. The CHiP Smart Cookie Oven will sell a variety of cookie dough pods including vegan, gluten-free, and kosher options. The flavors range as well from healthy, nut-based dough to sweet chocolate. 

The CHiP Oven recently finished their Kickstarter campaign, raising over $109,000. These donations allow their project to receive funding. You can now preorder your oven for a discounted holiday deal of $129.

Whether you need a quick snack in between classes or have trouble baking your own cookies, the CHiP Smart Cookie Oven provides something for everyone. It is easy to set up, clean up, and your cookies will stay warm for up to two hours inside the oven. There are a plethora of cookie dough options, or you can put your own dough in the oven if you have a favorite homemade recipe.

If this information isn't enough to sell you on CHiP, the oven offers you a choice of texture for your cookies. You can choose between chewy, classic, or crispy. CHiP sets just the right temperature and bake time for every kind of dough, so you won't have to worry about overcooking or burning your cookies.

What are you waiting for? Preorder your oven and spread the word to get your friends excited about this incredible invention.