Remember those classic after-school snacks? These were the great, semi-unhealthy things that would make an appearance after your parents came back from the grocery store were definitely the highlight of every day. Some things are timeless, and these childhood snacks are just that. 

1. Fruit Roll Ups

What could be better than tongue tattoos and fruity goodness? It’s unfair to deprive yourself of these snacks just because you aren’t a kid anymore.

2. Dinosaur Oatmeal

You get the best of both worlds with this one: oatmeal is for oldies, but the crunchy, sugar dinosaurs bring back the good ol’ days. This childhood snack always deserve to be a part of your day.

3. Kellogg's Fruit Snacks

Don’t let the fact that these snacks take the shape of cartoons you may or may not know about deter you from getting them. They’re soft, chewy, and a little bit of happiness in a small pouch.

4. Cheese Sticks

Not only are these a classic snack, but they’re also good for you too! You can only have these if you pull them apart, though, because biting them whole is just too adult.

5. Cosmic Brownies

Rainbow sprinkles of goodness on one deliciously processed brownie? Yes please. No one really knows what these are made of, but let's not ruin the illusion here.

6. Gripz

Gripz take every classic snack and make it into bite-sized deliciousness – not to mention they’re perfect for sharing with a friend.

7. Kinder Surprise Eggs

These bad boys take chocolate to the next level, and you can’t really ask for much more. Yes, they were banned, but they're coming back (score!).

8. Bagel Bites

Bagel Bites are the greatest after-school snack of them all. Pizza Rolls pale in comparison, if we’re being honest. Don’t worry if you can’t make it to the frozen food aisle – you can make them in your dining hall.

9. Rice Krispies Treats

If you stopped eating Rice Krispies Treats, who are you, and why are you depriving yourself? These are the classiest of the childhood snacks that really should have carried throughout your life.

10. Ice Pops

Who needs a Starbucks refresher when you can get a large pack of ice pops? They’re equal parts refreshing, nostalgic and delicious.

Make a grown-up trip to the grocery store and treat your inner kid with some great childhood snacks – you deserve it.