Hold up—Chick-fil-A has been low-key operating a Hawaiian-themed restaurant in Georgia since 2013. I am, for lack of a better word, shook. The restaurant, called Truett's Luau, serves Chick-fil-A's signature chicken sandwiches and nuggets alongside Hawaiian-inspired kalua pork tacos and pineapple fried rice.

Yes, This is Real

The 8,000 square foot, sit-down restaurant is located in Fayetteville, Georgia and is what hipsters would call an "all day cafe" aka it's open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. 

The menu has something for everybody—steak with asparagus and potatoes, grilled mahi mahi for mom, chicken lettuce wraps, tropical nuggets and more, of course with the classic Chick-fil-A staples.

It's decorated similar to a hotel restaurant at a family-friendly island resort, complete with palm trees, sufboards, the occasional ukelele and lei hanging from the wall, and souvenir t-shirts.   

But, Why Does This Exist?

Truett's Luau was created by the founder of Chick-fil-A, Truett Cathy, in 2013. According to their website, Cathy was 92 years old and wanted his last project in the biz to focus on "celebrating life with family and friends," and for him, that was through a Hawaiian Luau.

According to Foodbeast, Truett's Luau boasts more of a backyard family gathering with a tropical-theme vibe than an actual vacation to the islands, but really, that's seems like the point. 

So if you're in the Fayetteville area, stop in Truett's Luau for a meal with your fam, or on your own if you're ballin' on a budget but need a little Hawaiian getaway.