For those of you that are intrigued by the title, you should be; cause today, I'll be talking about cheese from a brand called Cacique. Thanks to the company being so nice, I've also had a chance to interview Chef Aarón Sánchez. If you're tired of me talking and just want to see and read about some cheese... now's your chance; don't blow it.

What's Cacique?

In short, Cacique is a Mexican styled cheese, chorizo, and cremas company. They're also one of the country’s top authentic Mexican food brands that just so happened to curate a panel of top culinary talent to spotlight the profound impact Mexican cuisine has in America and unveil food and beverage trends to watch for in 2020, in honor of Hispanic Heritage Month (9/15 – 10/15), which literally just ended a few days ago.

After speaking with Chef Aarón Sánchez, it became clear that the message of the brand is that Sánchez has partnered with Cacique - one of the country’s top authentic Mexican food brands – in connection with Hispanic Heritage Month to spotlight What’s Next in Mexican Cuisine. They’re celebrating the profound impact Mexican cuisine has in America by shining a light on the trends to expect in the coming year. After asking him what some of his favorite recipes to make with Cacique's products are, hers narrowed it down to Jackfruit "Carnitas" Tamales with Chapulines Salsa, Baked Butternut Squash and Queso Fresco Flautas, and Wild Mushroom Toastadas with Whipped Queso Fresco and Cilantro-Cotija Pesto.

The nice thing about Cacique is that you can upgrade any food dish with their products, and it would be absolutely amazing; just like this “Griddled Oaxaca Cheese Sandwiches with Ham & Fried Egg” by award-winning chef and TV personality, Chef Aarón Sánchez.

Cheese isn't something that should be taken lightly, and Cacique gets that, which is why they're at the top in terms of ingredients; specifically within Hispanic ingredients. I'm not saying to skip over cheese... but if you're going to add cheese to your dish, make it Cacique.