We live in a very special time in the world. A time where you can get everything from pizza to sushi delivered directly to your dorm room. Sometimes you are looking to order a breakfast sandwich to class because you were late out the door again. Other times you need a little something to accompany you and bae’s “Netflix and Chill” nights. No matter the situation, there is certain to be a perfect delivery option for the occasion.

1. College Inn

charlottesville

Photo courtesy of anniekeeney via Instagram

No UVA delivery list is complete without a mention of College Inn’s famous cheesy bread. Whether it’s a 2 am library night or 2 am stumble back from Trin night, it is sure to help drown your sorrows.

2. Asian Express

charlottesville

Photo courtesy of james_k_jones via Instagram

No wrong in the world feels more right than ordering yourself enough Chinese food for a family.

#SpoonTip: Order the “Amazing Chicken.” Not sure what goes into it, but I can assure you, it is indeed amazing.

3. Basil

charlottesville

Photo by Megan Klein

I think Basil exists for the sole purpose to revitalize malnourished college students. Order a Pollo Mediteranio salad if you feel like getting your serving of vegetables for the month, or go for the thrify $15 Monday night pasta dinner.

4. Benny’s

charlottesville

Photo courtesy of Benny Deluca’s on Instagram

Ever have those moments where you think you need a slice of pizza the size of your head? Benny’s was made for that moment.

5. Blue Moon Diner

charlottesville

Photo courtesy of Alex Vagonis on Instagram

Brunch has never been better than when you don’t even get out of bed. Just imagine: a Saturday morning in bed accompanied by a stack of Blue Moon’s pancakes with a sugar-stenciled Frida Khalo face.

6. Roots

charlottesville

Photo by Elizabeth Jerakis

Not quite delivery, but arguably the best new takeout in Charlottesville. Don’t be ashamed of being basic when you ask them for that El Jefe that I know you want.

7. Ivy Provisions

charlottesville

Photo by Elizabeth Jerakis

Never have I ever had a bad sandwich from this place, and seeing as I’ve had them all, that’s saying something.

#SpoonTip: Order the Regular, for no other reason than pretending you sound like a habitual customer.

8. Wayside

charlottesville

Photo courtesy of jessicist via Instagram

Their fried chicken has been acclaimed by food critics around the world, and for good reason. Perfectly crispy, greasy, and salty. Everything you could want in a meal and more.

9. Campus Cookies

charlottesville

Photo courtesy of campuscookiesuva via Instagram

Few things are more comforting than a plate of freshly baked cookies delivered to your doorstep. It is one of the greatest pleasures in life made frighteningly easy to acquire.

10. Wings Over

charlottesville

Photo courtesy of happytimess via Instagram

There are some things that, no matter how hard you try, will never taste the same made at home as they do in a restaurant. Wings are one of those things. Make it easy on yourself and don’t even attempt a DIY, especially when there’s an option this good.