If you ask me, the most cringe-worthy aspect of my monthly bank statement is the unprecedented number of charges from Starbucks. I tell myself time and time again, "Don't go back there, you can make your own coffee at home." You'd think I'd listen to myself at least once, but sadly, no. Despite my purchases from Nespresso, I shamefully walk to Starbucks for my venti iced coffee with almond milk. For such a simple order, one would think that going to Starbucks is a waste of money. And well, it is. But, I've recently come across a solution to my problem. It has come to my attention that Chameleon Coffee sells a Cold-Brew Coffee Kit!

Yes, I know, if I'm too lazy to even put a Nespresso pod in my coffeemaker and pour almond milk in the glass, why on earth would I bring myself to brew my own cold brew coffee? Well, as it turns out, making the perfect cup of cold brew using Chameleon Coffee's kit isn't as hard as it sounds.

What's Included In The Kit?

The Cold-Brew Coffee Kit includes a mason jar and eight cold brew coffee pods. In total, it makes 72 ounces of cold brew, and is priced at $15.99.

How Does It Work?

The process is simple. Just place the cold-brew coffee pod in water, preferably in the provided mason jar, and allow it to steep in the refrigerator overnight. When you wake up, you'll have a nice glass of cold-brew waiting for you!

The Finished Creation

After a night of steeping, the cold-brew coffee will be ready. According to Chameleon Coffee, "The result is a super smooth, low acid, organic cold-brew coffee that is completely customizable." Compared to other types of coffee concentrates, Chameleon's kit is said to be similar, if not better. 

Conclusion

For $15.99 and 72 ounces of cold-brew, I would buy this kit in a heartbeat. It's surely less than my monthly total of Starbucks charges, and I am eager to try it out. Thank you Chameleon, you're not only saving me money, but also keeping me on my daily grind. YEET.