We’re excited to announce that we’re teaming up with Challah for Hunger this week as they bake raspberry-Nutella challahs inspired by our raspberry Nutella mug pie recipe! In case you don’t know, Challah for Hunger is a national organization run through Hillel on college campuses across the country. Each week, volunteers and members of the Challah for Hunger board bake challah and sell it to students on campus. All of the proceeds from the Northwestern branch go towards hunger relief in Sudan and to the Beth Emet soup kitchen. The Challah for Hunger board is always looking for volunteers to come help prepare the dough on Wednesdays from 4-5 and to help braid and bake the challah Thursdays from 4-6, so if you’re interested, stop by Hillel and volunteer!

This week, Challah for Hunger chose our raspberry Nutella flavor as the “flavor of the week” and they also offer plain, cinnamon sugar and chocolate chip challah every week for just $5. Check out their Facebook page to learn which flavors of the week are being featured. They have ranged from birthday cake to PB&J to rosemary olive oil. You never know what they’ll come up with next!

To place your challah order, click here.