Pizza - it's something that we've all grown up on. How would you feel if I told you that the month of October was dedicated to pizza - amazing, right? Thought so. Most of the pizza that we know and love is greasy, full of toppings, and all-around unhealthy for us - but we love it anyway. I'm not saying that you can't enjoy pizza because you most certainly can, but there's a better for you pizza company that wants you to celebrate National Pizza Month, and it's called Cappello’s.

The deets

Liz Abere

On Cappello’s website, there are six different varieties to select from, which include White Pizza with Spinach & Caramelized Onion (the world’s FIRST grain-free white pizza), Margherita, Italian Sausage with Roasted Red Bell Peppers, Uncured Pepperoni, Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese, and Naked.

To celebrate National Pizza Month, Cappello’s will be running deep promotions at retailers nationwide. Also, to celebrate the month, Cappello’s is hosting “Vote for Pizza” 2020 – a weekly pizza recipe competition culminating in one lucky fan winning a year’s supply of Cappello’s pizza. 

Who says that pizza can't be delicious and good for you? Not me. Head online or to your local Whole Foods stat to partake in the goodness that Cappello's is.