Red Bull; it's an energy drink that by now, most, if not all of us have heard of. Some might even say that it tastes like gasoline, but we're not here to speak negatively about the brand. Rolling into the season that we all know and love as summer from our apartments, since who knows how long this quarantine will last, is a new product launch from Red Bull with Red Bull Summer Edition Watermelon. While I'm one for watermelon flavored things but not actual watermelons, I wonder how well this'll do out on the market.

What's there to know?

Photo by Kevin Lehtla on Unsplash

Unsplash on unsplash

According to a press release that was emailed to me, Red Bull Sumer Edition Watermelon will provide a refreshing take on the classic Red Bull Energy Drink. Like regular Red Bull, Red Bull Summer Edition Watermelon will be available nationwide just in time for the warmer days ahead. The Red Bull Summer Edition Watermelon offers the wiiings of Red Bull with an iconic summer flavor, making it a great complement to summertime activities. The Red Bull Summer Edition Watermelon has an initial bright profile which then blooms into a refreshing watermelon finish. The nice thing about Red Bull is that it gives you the necessary wiiings to help you fly away with energy, but then you might crash and burn; so make sure to eat some food throughout the day.

Another nice thing about Red Bull Summer Edition Watermelon is that you can use it in the following two mocktails below:

One Hot Summer

5 fresh basil leaves

½ ounce fresh lemon juice

1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract

2 small serrano pepper wheels

1 ½ cups ice

Blend on high for 20 seconds, pour into cocktail glass and top with Red Bull Summer Edition Watermelon.

Seas the Summer

3-4 jicama logs

6 cilantro or mint leaves

½ ounce fresh lime juice

A pinch of salt

Now that you know more about Red Bull Summer Edition Watermelon, it's time to go try it for yourself; I cannot guarantee that it'll be available for delivery, but since half of you are going outside anyway, try seeing if you can buy it at your local market/convenience store.