Okay, Cheez-It has been hitting it out of the park lately. First, Loaded Cheez-It Popcorn, and now a sweepstakes with incredible prizes?! Say no more. The brand announced their new product, Cheez-It Grooves Scorchin' Cheddar, that serves all kinds of vacation vibes. This flavor includes cayenne pepper and a double-hit of cheese for a hot new snack. But wait, there's more. 

Olivia Bria

Cheez-It Grooves is offering one of three Spring-Break-In-A-Box experiences brought to your home for one insane day. The company's press release explains that this will bring a 'play-cation' to your front door as many Americans will go without their usual trips this year.

Fans can enter to win a year's supply of Cheez-It Grooves and one of these experiences from March 9 through March 26. To enter, customers will share which experience is the most 'mind-crunching' using #GroovesBreakEntry on Twitter. Fans also need to include the hashtag corresponding with the chosen experience: #ScorchinIsland, #ZestyDudeRanch, or #PeakWhiteCheddar. The official rules can be found here.

Now, onto the good stuff. Each 'vacation' is inspired by the fun flavors of Cheez-It Grooves and named the following: Cheez-It Grooves Scorchin' Island Break, Cheez-It Zesty Dude Ranch Break, or Cheez-It Grooves Peak White Cheddar Break. The Island Break consists of a surf simulator, gaming station, "volcano" hot tub, and more. The Dude Ranch Break includes a bull ride, gaming station, "oil drum" soaking tub, and more. Lastly, the White Cheddar Break incorporates a snowboarding simulator, Cheez-It snack chalet, a steamy "hot spring" tub, and more.  If anyone from the brand is reading this, I'm eyeing that Island Break :)