Skittles is releasing their signature Pride Packs to celebrate and support the LGBTQ+ community during Pride Month, which takes place in June. For the second year in the row, Skittles Pride Packs are designed without their signature rainbow packaging, as a way to show their support and celebration of the LGBTQ+ community. In fact, each Pride Pack contains the phrase, "Only one rainbow matters during pride." Even though the rainbow isn't on the packaging, the Pride Packs still contain Skittles signature Five Fruity Flavors: strawberry, orange, grape, green apple, and lemon.  

Ila Schrecker

Skittles is also continuing its partnership with the non-government organization GLAAD, the world's leading LGBTQ+ media advocacy group; during June, $1 of each Pride Pack purchased will be donated to GLAAD. Price Packs will become available for purchase starting in mid-May and are available on Walmart.com and Target and select availability at Walmart, Kroger, Albertson's, and other locations at the end of May and early June. Pride Packs are available in 4oz Share Size packs for the price of $1.49 - $1.99, as well as 15.06oz resealable Sharing Size Stand Up Pouches, for $3.29 - $3.99.