Today is National Chocolate Cake Day and what better way to celebrate than with a brand new treat from Special K to ring in the celebration. Special K’s newest chocolatey treat is not only delicious but keto-friendly. This new treat comes in two decadent flavors, Chocolate Almond Fudge and Peanut Butter Fudge. Each of bar contains only 1g of sugar and 7g of protein. That’s a win-win no matter how you cut it.

Honestly, these new bars are perfect for conquering your cravings, whether you're looking for a mid-day treat or a post-dinner snack. And the party doesn’t have to stop here. For a limited time between Jan. 27 and Feb. 3 fans in New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago, Denver, and Austin can enter to win a cakebox delivery of the new Chocolate Almond Fudge bars right to their doors. To enter for the chance to win, each day from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET, when chocolate cravings are at their highest, chocolate lovers can tweet their daily craving temptations and how they’ll defeat them using hashtags #KLetsWinThis and #Giveaway and tag @SpecialK on Twitter. See official rules here.