As a native New Yorker, I was used to seeing a Starbucks looming on literally every block. But when I came to the midwest for college, Caribou Coffee became the norm. With their creative drink flavors, I can't say I've been complaining. But something so good always comes at a cost. For the brave, I gathered nutrition info for your favorite Caribou Coffee drinks. Brace yourself and read on.

#SpoonTip: All Caribou Coffee nutrition info is calculated as a medium with 2% Milk and whipped cream, because hell yeah you wanna top that bad boy with some whip.

Hot Chocolate

Calories: 600, Fat: 36g, Carbs: 50g, Sugar: 48g, Protein: 15g, Caffeine: 15mg

With real melted chocolate, it's no wonder Caribou Coffee has some bomb hot chocolate—and with your choice of which type of chocolate to use, they let you be the master of your own chocolate indulgence. I personally am such a fan of the dark chocolate, but the choice is yours.

Vanilla Cooler

Calories: 580, Fat: 20g, Carbs: 94g, Sugar: 87g, Protein: 2g, Caffeine: 125mg

Always a great choice for a hot summer day, the vanilla cooler comes together with vanilla syrup and white chocolate drizzle. Honestly, the amount of sugar in the nutrition info for this one doesn't surprise me—it literally tastes like liquid childhood dreams of endless sweets. Candy mountain in a cup, truly.

Salted Caramel Coffee

Calories: 520, Fat: 25g, Carbs: 57g, Sugar: 48g, Protein: 13g, Caffeine: 180mg

AKA the Caramel High Rise, this Caribou Coffee drink consists of caramel sauce, espresso, and steamed milk, topped with a sticky caramel drizzle. It tastes like those salted caramel candies you got when you were little—smooth, but with a kick of flavor to dazzle your tastebuds.

Berry White Mocha

Calories: 610, Fat: 32g, Carbs: 67g, Sugar: 66g, Protein: 10g, Caffeine: 185mg

Caribou Coffee takes their classic white mocha and gives it a whole new twist by adding in a splash of raspberry flavor. With chocolate, steamed milk, espresso, and berry syrup, the Berry White Mocha represents the liquidization of your decadent chocolate-covered raspberries. Don't shy from the indulgence. 

Coffee with 2% Milk

Calories: 90, Fat: 3.5g, Carbs: 9g, Sugar: 9g, Protein: 6g, Caffeine: 190mg

Coffee by itself has around five calories and far more caffeine (a whopping 305 mgs, actually). However, anything you add into it shakes that nutrition info up a bit, so depending on which milk you use you'll have a different profile to inspect. Black coffee does have the most caffeine though, so college kids beware.

Cappuccino

Calories: 110, Fat: 4.5g, Carbs: 10g, Sugar: 10g, Protein: 9g, Caffeine: 270mg

For those of you who aren't coffee nerds, a cappuccino is made with espresso and steamed milk, topped with a layer of foam. It's like your creamier version of typical coffee. If bitter isn't really your thing, you might wanna give these a chance instead, because they still have the caffeine to keep you wired.

Espresso

Calories: 0, Fat: 0g, Carbs: 0g, Sugar: 0g, Protein: 2g, Caffeine: 270mg

This is what the English majors take shots of when it's too early to take shots of vodka yet. Sure, it has the same caffeine content as a cappuccino, but espresso is much smaller—it's like a punch in a cup. Serving as the base for many Caribou Coffee drinks, the espresso def deserves some #respect.

Campfire Mocha

Calories: 640, Fat: 34g, Carbs: 69g, Sugar: 67g, Protein: 11g, Caffeine: 195mg

Want to evoke fond memories of summer in the middle of a bitter winter? The Campfire Mocha uses toasted marshmallow syrup, chocolate chips, and mini marshmallows to mimic the perfect s'mores flavor. You'll almost forget that it's too cold to feel your toes.

Cereal Milk Coffeeless Cooler

Calories: 770, Fat: 40g, Carbs: 99g, Sugar: 65g, Protein: 7g, Caffeine: 0mg

Okay, okay, I know what you're thinking—technically not coffee. BUT! The Cereal Milk Cooler is one of the most unique, must-try items on the Caribou Coffee menu. With fruity cereal, vanilla and raspberry syrups, half & half, and their signature shake mix, this guy is def worth the calories because it's literally the leftover milk in your cereal bowl from childhood.

Chocolate Cooler

Calories: 660, Fat: 24g, Carbs: 93g, Sugar: 86g, Protein: 5g, Caffeine: 130mg

This drink has All. The. Chocolate. With a blend of milk, white, and dark chocolate, topped with ~even more chocolate~, this will definitely please even your most stingy chocoholic. The rich creaminess of this drink is simply beyond comparison. 

Mint Condition

Calories: 630, Fat: 34g, Carbs: 68g, Sugar: 66g, Protein: 11g, Caffeine: 195mg

In their Mint Condition beverage, Caribou Coffee melts chocolate into steamed milk before mixing in some mint syrup and a sprinkle of mint chocolates. If you're a fan of Andes Mints, you'll simply fall in love with every sip. And, with all the caffeine and sugar in the nutrition info, it's sure to be a very, uh, energized affection.

As much as you love your favorite blended beverages from Caribou Coffee, the nutrition info might scare you a bit. But tremble not, darling, because you can always ask for skim or almond milk, or go with their Northern Lite varieties.