Archie McPhee is a novelty shop known for its quirky twists on classic household items and toys. Just in time for the holidays, five funky flavors of candy canes have been added to their inventory.

Candy canes are a common Christmas novelty, popping up in stockings everywhere. There have been crazy flavors floating around in the past, but these off-the-wall flavors are crazier than ever. So whether you're looking to switch up your candy cane game, or simply just are curious, read on! 

Bacon Candy Canes

Bacon has evolved from a simple breakfast side dish to a food that has worked its way into plenty of combos. Though I'm not quite sure how the smoky and salty taste of bacon pairs with the sugary sweet candy cane, you gotta give props for the attempt. This would be the perfect gift for the devoted meat-lover in your life.

Pickle Candy Canes

This flavor in particular has been getting a ton of press. Why? Probably because candy tasting like pickles sounds weird AF. You have to admit that the green color is pretty festive, but would you really want to give these a lick? Who knows, maybe the sweet and sourness together makes this option more legit.

Gravy Candy Canes

For everyone who complains about people getting into the Christmas spirit before Thanksgiving is even over, this one's for you. Yes, I know that gravy can also be served at Christmas dinner but this is so classic Turkey Day it's unreal. Also, please let me know why gravy was chosen as a flavor option.

Wasabi Candy Canes

Some like it hot... and those people should give this variety a try. Apparently wasabi is no longer just for sushi. Good thing, because wasabi is known to have several health benefits. I'm not quite sure how much actual wasabi is used in these but at least it's putting you on the path to be more prone to the flavor.

Coffee Candy Canes

Finally, a flavor that's not as shocking as the others. Coffee candy canes are definitely the least unusual option and might even be pretty tasty. This would be perfect to get your coffee addict friend for Secret Santa. While you're at it, you might as well order a pack for yourself to switch from the actual cup of joe to a sugar kick while studying for finals.

These funky flavors are sure to get a bunch of raised eyebrows when they're pulled out of stockings on Christmas Day. Why not switch things up a bit from the usually boring, classic flavors of candy canes and give these a try? Let me know how the wasabi one tastes, I'm truly curious.