Healthy is hip and when you can eat healthy food that also makes your mouth water, it’s a big deal.

Greenleaf Gourmet Chopshops are serving healthy dishes that are seriously delicious all over Southern California. For those who love salad and could eat it for every meal, this restaurant will become your favorite, but for those who would like to pretend salad didn’t exist, you too will love this menu.

FullSizeRender-3

The Menu

greenleaf gourmet chopshop

Photo courtesy of @greenleafchopshop on Instagram

This restaurant has it all, seriously, they even have a salad called the Kitchen Sink Cobb. They have salads, sandwiches, sides, burgers, pizza and even tacos, and that’s not even mentioning the dessert case. You can choose from a preexisting menu or you can mix and match their fresh ingredients to make your own meal.

Their salads include the Greek-inspired Zorra the Great salad or barbecue lovers’ Buffalo Wings salad. They offer entrees that feature items ranging from flat iron steak to ahi tuna to lemongrass chicken and more.

greenleaf gourmet chopshop

My favorite item on the menu has to be their sweet potato fries. Great for an afternoon snack or a side to one of their salads at dinner, they can be consumed at any time of the day and are truly a culinary perfection for those who like to indulge their healthy side.

Did I mention that they’re baked and not fried? They are simply way too good to be so guilt free. The perfect mix of seemingly naughty yet healthy, this snack is to die for and they even comes with avocado pesto for dipping.

greenleaf gourmet chopshop

In addition to their gourmet menu, many of their locations feature a gourmet bar that serves both alcoholic beverages and the kale-infused kind. You can grab a drink anytime, be it an after-work cocktail or a post spin class smoothie.

greenleaf gourmet chopshop

Without a doubt, Greenleaf Gourmet Chopshop is an excellent option for everyone and great for groups who have different tastes and dietary restrictions.