As a New Yorker, pizza is a staple of my diet. While I don't eat it everyday, I'd say every month is probably accurate. However, I'm always on the lookout for healthier alternatives to my favorite foods and Cali'flour Foods has been a great help in satisfying my cravings while also sneaking in some veggies. If you haven't heard of the brand before, let me tell you about them - trust me, it'll be your new favorite!

What Is Cali'flour Foods?

Cali'flour Foods was created to help those with dietary restrictions enjoy their favorite foods without losing the great taste and flavor. From pizzas and pizza crusts to flatbreads to lasagna dishes, the brand offers a variety of options for every palette. 

What separates Cali'flour Foods from the rest is its superb pizza crusts and flatbreads which are made from only cauliflower, eggs and cheese - yes, that's it. 

Pizzas, Entrees, Flatbreads and More

Don't know what to have for lunch or dinner? Cali'flour Foods has four different entrees: Meat Lasagna, Vegetable Lasagna, a Chicken Enchilada Bake and a Vegetable Enchilada Bake

The lasagna's are my favorite because in less than five minutes you can have a delicious meal. They are definitely the perfect choice for a quick meal between Zoom meetings when you don't have much time to prepare. 

For those pizza fans, get your hands on Pepperoni, Classic Cheese, Artisan Margherita and Supreme Veggie. Just pop in the oven for a little under 15 minutes and voila!

To make your own pizza, the brand offers a wide selection of pizza crusts

Craving a sandwich? The brands flatbreads are great for those cold-cuts, quesadillas or anything else you can picture. Available in Spicy Jalapeño, Sun Dried Tomato and Original

Where To Find Cali'Flour Foods

Find the brand at grocery stores near you using the store locator