Cereal and ice cream— two delicious foods that are even better together. Burger King must know this, because they're now adding a childhood breakfast favorite to their latest shake. The Cinnamon Toast Crunch shake is officially here, bringing excitement to dessert-lovers nationwide. 

Photo Courtesy of Burger King

Burger King's new shake combines Cinnamon Toast Crunch bites with a sweet cinnamon cereal flavored syrup, crunchy cereal squares, and swirls of creamy vanilla soft serve. There's even a dollop of whipped cream on top. According to their menu, you can taste the cinnamon sugar swirls in every. single. sip. 

It's almost like the leftover cereal milk in your bowl transformed into a delicious frozen treat. (Wait, that's actually a pretty good idea.)

With 780 calories and 113 grams of sugar, this may not be the most healthful everyday breakfast, but it is certainly a sweet treat worth enjoying when a craving strikes. 

Burger King also offers a Lucky Charms milkshake and a Fruit Loops milkshake on their menu. The popularity of these cereal shakes inspired BK to add other varieties of their breakfast-meets-dessert creations.

The Cinnamon Toast Crunch Shake is here for a limited time only, starting Oct. 5. At $2.99 a pop, the Cinnamon Toast Crunch milkshake is sure to please ice cream, cereal, and cinnamon lovers everywhere. I'll raise a spoon to that.