Wings are one of those foods that you don't realize how many you've eaten until you look down at your plate and see a monstrous pile of saucy carnage. Hey, wings are good! Buffalo Wild Wings is adding two new sauces to its summer menu that might have you even licking your plate. According to Brand Eating, you can now get your chicken doused in Salted Caramel BBQ and Korean BBQ sauces.

Photo courtesy of Buffalo Wild Wings

Salted Caramel BBQ is a twist on the chain's classic Honey BBQ, and adds a hint of salt and caramel. If spicy isn't your thing, or you get pretty pumped about caramel corn at the local summer carnival, give this one a try. 

Photo courtesy of Buffalo Wild Wings

Korean BBQ might sound unfamiliar to some, but barbecue is actually a staple in Korean cuisine. The traditional fried chicken is generally extra crispy because it's fried twice, so maybe ask B-Dubs to leave yours in the oven a little longer if you want a more authentic taste. Their Korean BBQ sauce combines soy sauce, red chili pepper, rice vinegar and garlic. 

Photo courtesy of Buffalo Wild Wings

Other summer menu items will include Over the Top Nachos, a Monster Pulled Pork Cuban, a Smothered Cheesesteak Quesadilla and a BBQ Chicken sandwich. You can get the new sauces on your hands and all the new menu items now through August 19.