Spring is here, and summer will be here in no time, so what better way to celebrate than with a brand new drink from Brisk. Their first national innovation in over five years (!!!), Brisk Zero Sugar Lemon Iced Tea, is the perfect drink for summer. Bold and refreshing, with a twist of lemon, but with zero sugar and only 10 calories per 1L bottle--that’s pretty impressive.

To kick off the release of their new Zero Sugar Lemon Iced Tea, Brisk is partnering with notable footwear artist Mache to create a custom hand-painted sneaker inspired by the beverage. You can win one of five grand prizes, including a pair of custom kicks by Mache along with other prizes.

There are also over 2,600 other prizes to win, with new prizes every hour from now till May 17th. For your chance to win head on over to DrinkBrisk.com/ZeroDrop or purchase a new Brisk Zero Sugar Lemon Iced Tea and other participating Brisk products. You can find Brisk Zero Sugar Lemon Iced Tea today at retailers nationwide including Walmart, 7-11, and Speedway.