One of the best ways to de-stress is with a bowl of ice cream. Especially after the year we've just had, we definitely can all use some of that. Whether you're craving chocolate, peanut butter or cookies and cream, Brave Robot has you covered with its latest animal-free ice cream

What Is Brave Robot?

The last thing you probably think about while eating ice cream is the impact it has on the environment. I know, but hear me out. Think about how ice cream makes its way to the grocery store and to your freezer. If you're concerned about taking care of the planet, why not support a brand that is doing just that. 

Brave Robot is the animal-free ice cream company dedicated to helping the planet one pint at a time. The brands animal free dairy helps to reduce the amount of greenhouse gases released to the atmosphere and overall resources used.

Instead of using petroleum jelly to create leak-proof liners, Brave Robot's is derived from sugarcane. To make the vibrant packaging, the brand only uses paper from sustainably harvested trees and minimal ink. And yes, they are still this vibrant.

Brave Robot Ice Cream Flavors

The brands animal free, vegan, lactose-free ice cream is available in eight mouthwatering flavors: Vanilla N' Cookies, PB N' Fudge, Hazelnut Chocolate Chunk, A Lot of Chocolate, Vanilla, Buttery Pecan, Blueberry Pie and Raspberry White Truffle. 

If you're a chocoholic, try the Hazelnut Chocolate Chunk — trust me.   

Where To Find Brave Robot

Now that you're craving ice cream, click HERE to find out where you can find Brave Robot near you. For just $5.99 per pint, enjoy animal free ice cream you can feel good about eating while also helping the environment!