Spring has sprung to some extent, which means that the vast majority of people such as myself will reduce our indoor hibernation time and start heading out of doors just a little more often. Whether we leave our coves known as our beds for school, work, or social interaction, we often forget to stop and smell the flowers. (Get it?) While we're epically failing to "make ourselves one with nature," our friend booze is doing something great; but have you ever thought about booze as nature? I haven't, but the company b has. Here's what I mean.

What's b?

Besides being the letter that follows the letter a around in the alphabet, b is a sparkling alcoholic beverage that's slightly sweet and is made with naturally fermented honey and is blended with fruit. The finish of b is similar to that of wine, and b is also gluten and additive-free. 

The nice thing about b is that it comes in two different flavors. The first flavor costs of honey, water, and cherry (pictured on the left in the photo above) while the second flavor consists of honey, water, and blueberry (pictured on the right in the photo above). It pairs well with any and all types of foods, meaning that you don't have to worry about pairing it with the perfect dish like what actual adults do; you're welcome. However, you should be warned that b only has 100 calories per can and has a 3.5% ABV, so if you're looking to get super drunk off of this booze as nature beverage, the answer will be a hard no.

What else is there to know about 'b'?

The people behind b have teamed up with the Department of Entomology from the University of Illinois to help establish something called the Healthy Bee Fund. The fund was started to help support the research of bees. With every case of b that's sold, a dollar from each will be donated to the Healthy Bee Fund to help advance the research and protection of bees from their four major threats: pathogens, parasites, pesticides, and poor nutrition.

While this might sound like a great cause to support, here's the catch. b is only available in Worcester & Boston, MA and in Portland, ME. b hit shelves this past March and will leave said shelves this upcoming June 2019. Sad, I know, but you can always visit https://www.bbeverageco.com for additional information.