If you're a fan of RuPaul's Drag Race like I am, then get excited for this amazing collaboration. International Delight has partnered with Season 8 winner Bob the Drag Queen to share tips for how to be your best self every morning. Whether you don't feel like waking up early for those virtual classes or need an extra boost of confidence, Bob the Drag Queen has some suggestions that will make your mornings brighter!

Be Your Best Self With Bob The Drag Queen 

International Delight

Alongside a nice cup of coffee with a splash of creamer to kickstart your morning, Bob the Drag Queen has some advice on how to make the most of your day. 

Here are some of the tips Bob shared with International Delight

Make room for you—It’s important to find time in the day for yourself, even if it’s only five minutes. For me, that’s taking my time with my morning routine and adding a splash of Caramel Macchiato International Delight creamer to my coffee.

Feel gorgeous, look gorgeous–When choosing anything from an ensemble to a hairstyle to a pair of fake lashes, make sure you’re choosing them because they make you feel good, not because it’s what others are rocking. If you’re feeling good, you’re looking great.

Wear comfortable shoes–While I’m a firm believer in going all out for a look, no one’s going to know if you’ve got plush slippers on a couple feet below the screen. Take advantage and own those house shoes.

Use your voice—Even if it’s a camera-off kind of day, don’t forget about your most important asset: your voice. Expressing yourself with your words is one of the most powerful ways you can make an impact, so celebrate yourself and speak up.