Now that recruitment season is over and girl dates are dying down, it’s every sorority girl’s favorite time of the year – Big/Little Week. As a big, your job is to make sure that this week is all about your little. You want to make sure that she is happy as can be and prove that you are going to be the greatest big in the world. What better way to do this than have food delivered straight to her dorm? (Bonus points if the deliveries are made by cute guys.) Lucky for you, Main Street is equipped with all the necessary tools to make your big/little week absolutely epic.

Chipotle

While this may not come as a surprise, everyone is loco for Chipotle. It is a destination of choice on Main Street and the line is always wrapping around the store. Your little will definitely appreciate a surprise late night burrito, who wouldn’t? Extra points for getting the guac too.

Big

Photo courtesy of thrillist.com

SAS Cupcakes

Even though the cupcake craze may not be as popular as it once was, everyone still loves this satisfactory sweet treat. Go into SAS and get a cupcake with your sorority on it. They’ll even wrap your dessert up nicely so it can be given to your little during chapter, class, or waiting for her on her desk.

Big

Photo by Caroline Grew

Insomnia Cookies

For a college student, no matter how much you want to splurge, you may have a limit as to how much you can spend on your little. With Insomnia Cookies, there is almost always a deal running — so you can have warm, fresh baked cookies delivered right to her room. You can never go wrong with their huge variety of flavors. If you really want to go above and beyond, get a dozen of your little’s favorite cookie or order a cookie cake. Insomnia delivers until 3:00AM, so you can really surprise your little when she least expects it.

Big

Photo by Armin Nayak

Froyo

Basic? Maybe, but who doesn’t love froyo? Find out your little’s favorite flavor and topping combo to get the perfect late night study snack delivered to her. With two frozen yogurt shops on Main Street, the possibilities are endless.

Big

Photo by Lexi Seigel

Pizza

Although it sounds simple, pizza may be a big’s ultimate power move. To execute this surprise perfectly, go into your pizza place of choice on Main Street and order an entire pie. If you explain to the cashier or chef that you want toppings, like pepperoni, spelling out your sorority letters, they will usually help you out. Deliver it to your little or have it waiting in her room when she comes to see your decorations and you will go down in Big/Little week history. Uploading a pic on Instagram or Facebook is bound to get you both likes and the award of the best big ever.

Big

Photo by Caroline Grew