With the end of the semester quickly approaching, the one thing on every Tulane student's mind, besides finals, is finding the best crawfish. Of course, living in a city like New Orleans means that getting high-quality crawfish is relatively easy, but there are a few specific places that deserve mention above the rest. Here's a definitive list of the best New Orleans restaurants for crawfish season. 

1. Deanie's Seafood

Voted as the best seafood restaurant and the best place for crawfish in New Orleans, Deanie's is known for serving large portions of high-quality crawfish. And with two locations, one in the French Quarter and the other in Bucktown, making a trip out to Deanie's is never an inconvenience.

2. Bevi Seafood Co

While Bevi Seafood Co. is known for their incredible boiled seafood and crawfish, their po-boys are not something to ignore. With great customizable options for catering for up to 500 people, Bevi Seafood Co. is the perfect place for you and your friends to come hungry and leave satisfied.

3. Today's Ketch Seafood

Owned by New Orleans locals, Today's Ketch has been providing some of Louisiana's finest crawfish and seafood for the past 27 years. Whether you want to take crawfish home to boil yourself, or sit and enjoy a meal fully prepared just for you, Today's Ketch is the perfect place to fix your seafood cravings.

4. J&J Seafood

If you ever find yourself on the West Bank, or if you just want to take a trip to a new part of town, J&J is the place for you. However, keep in mind that J&J does not have any seating. That being said, this is the perfect destination for when you're thinking of heading to the Fly or Audubon Park for a picnic. The seasoning on J&J's crawfish is definitely something you will not want to miss

5. Seither's Seafood

Taking a trip to Harahan is completely worth it to get a taste of Seither's incredible crawfish. The menu here hits all of the crawfish basics that New Orleans is famous for, but be sure to try some other original creations as well– like the oyster, bacon and mozzarella monster po-boy. No matter what you order, you're sure to leave satisfied.  

6. Rouses Market

If you're in the mood for an adventure and want to try hosting your own crawfish boil, Rouses Market is a great place to go for a fresh seafood market. Or, if you don't want to go through the process of boiling your own food, Rouses has boiled seafood too. Rouses is also known for its incredible Italian food, and their pasta or cheeses are a great side to any crawfish boil.

Living in New Orleans means you really can't go a year without having some amazing crawfish boils. With this list of the best NOLA restaurants for crawfish season, you'll be ready for spring in no time