We all know of the #basic restaurants to go to in Fairfield County, especially those along the shoreline. We have all stopped by Firehouse Deli and The Granola Bar more times than we can count. Although these restaurants never fail to satisfy us, it’s time we feature something new on our Instagrams.

Courtesy of: giphy.com

1. Fleischers Craft Kitchen – Westport, CT

Courtesy of: yelp.com

Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner, Fleischers Craft Kitchen is known for its “elevated burgers and craft beers.” They even provide their mouthwatering recipes on their website. Conveniently, Fleischers is located off of Saugatuck Ave in Westport, CT.

2. Savor Healthy Pizza – Norwalk, CT

Courtesy of: yelp.com

“Eat healthy – Live well,” is the slogan for Savor Healthy Pizza, located in Norwalk, CT. Unlike most pizza places, Savor makes their pizzas daily, from natural and organic ingredients. Gluten free options are available as well! #spoontip: Try #2, the Margherita pizza.

3. Country Cow Deli – Fairfield, CT

Courtesy of: yelp.com

If you haven’t tried the egg sandwiches from Country Cow Deli, you’re missing out on the ultimate hangover cure. See you there next Saturday morning…

4. Meatball & Co – Darien, CT

Courtesy of: yelp.com

Further down the shoreline, you’ll come across Meatball & Co, in Darien, CT. The casual & fun atmosphere is perfect for any lunch date. The best part: it’s not only beef. They make chicken, pork, eggplant, and buffalo chicken meatballs too.

5. Lorca – Stamford, CT

Photo courtesy of: lorcastamford.com

Any churro lovers out there? Head to Lorca in Stamford. This Spanish-inspired pastry & coffee shop, is perfect for some coffee & churros on a rainy day. You won’t be disappointed.

6. Méli-Mélo – Greenwich, CT

Courtesy of: yelp.com

Located on Greenwich Ave in Greenwich, Méli-Mélo is famous for their French crepes. (#Nutella anyone?) They also have a variety of healthy juices & smoothies. #spoontip: The Sweet Tooth crepe is the perfect balance between fruity & chocolatey goodness.

7. Martel – Fairfield, CT

Courtesy of: courant.com

The American bistro, Martel, serves brunch, lunch, and dinner. Their unique French flair sets Martel apart from all other bistros & bars. Nearly anything on the menu is outstanding, however you must try the French onion soup.

Next time you’re looking for a place to feature in your next #foodie Instagram, think of these best kept secret spots.