While stay-at-home orders are beginning to be lifted, it doesn't mean that we need to stop ordering our favorite foods and lounging in bed. Here are the best desserts to order ASAP.

1. Baked by Melissa

Baked by Melissa was founded by a woman named... you guessed it, Melissa. Indulge-to-go with bite-sized cupcakes with flavors like Chocolate Chip Pancake and Mint Cookie. They also have vegan and nut-free options so there's something for everyone. 

Click here to order yourself some cupcakes ASAP!

2. Dylan's Candy Bar

Based in NYC, Dylan's Candy Bar will ship almost any candy you can think of right to your front door. From specialty chocolate bars to gummy tackle boxes and even chocolate covered pretzels, Dylan's has almost every candy imaginable.

Click here to eat candy by the handful!  

3. Milk Bar

While Milk Bar has locations IRL in Boston, New York, LA, Washington DC, Vegas, and Toronto, you don't have to wait until you're at the bakery to try Milk Bar's mouthwatering cookies, cakes, pies, and truffles. They ship nationwide, so no matter where you are, you can indulge.

Click here to order as many desserts as you want with a flat $15 shipping rate!

4. Godiva

While the Belgium chocolate company has been around longer than the majority of us has been alive, its chocolate creations are anything but old fashioned. Just about anything from their website (including their legendary chocolate covered strawberries) can be delivered.

Click here to satisfy your chocolate cravings! 

5.  Cheryl's Cookies

For any occasion you might think of, Cheryl's Cookies will have the perfect treat to help your celebrate. Whether you are celebrating a birthday (yours or someone else's), saying thanks, or simply just looking for a new dessert, you have to try at least one of their buttercream frosted cookies.

Click here to check out all of the amazing buttercream flavors and cookie boxes you can order.

6.  Edible Arrangements

When it comes to cute displays of fruit, no one's better than edible arrangements. During this time, they are even offering fresh produce delivered right to your door! Did I mention that they even offer dipping kits so you can create your own chocolate-covered confections?

Click here to see all the delicious arrangements and DIY kits.

7.  Magnolia Bakery

Famous for their banana pudding, triple-layer cakes, and chocolate chunk cookies, this New York-based bakery has made quite a name for itself when it comes to sweet treats. These desserts are definitely worth the splurge.

Click here to truly indulge in some drool worthy treats like this banana pudding.

8. Sugarfina

Sugarfina is known as a "luxury candy store" which gives your favorite childhood candy a fancy spin. Cold Brew gummy bears, Fruity Cereal chocolate bars, and S'mores bites are just a few of the boujee options available.

Click here if you want to try some candy that will make you feel a little extra!

9. David's Cookies

As if you haven't already read enough about cookies. They offer baked cookies, cookie dough (if you want them right from the oven), brownies, cakes, and even a monthly subscription option. Must I say more?

Click here if you're ready to eat chow down some cookies during your cheat day!

10. Bake Me a Wish!

Nothing makes a birthday better than a gourmet cake. This New York based company has every cake imaginable; with flavors like Butterfinger Candy, Raspberry Hazelnut, and even Boston Cream, Bake Me a Wish! has you covered.

Click here to treat yourself on a special day!