As the week winds down and the weekend creeps up, what better way to kick off the weekend than to grab a few friends and go to brunch? There are no shortage of options for a boozy brunch in Baltimore. So, I present to you a comprehensive guide to the best bottomless brunch spots in Baltimore.

Siobhan Andress

1. Bond Street Social, Fell’s Point

Plates are meant to share so you can socialize, hence the name Bond Street Social. Grab a seat either inside or outside and order their signature dish-- Crab Cake Eggs Benedict! 

Available Saturday and Sunday from 10AM- 3PM.  

Bottomless mimosas ($13) & bloody Mary's ($15) 

2. Barcocina, Fell's Point

A Mexican-inspired restaurant that offers both indoor and outdoor seating in Fell’s Point right on the water. They have plenty of different, delicious tacos and guac that is to die for.

Bottomless brunch available Saturday and Sunday

$13 for Bottomless Mimosas, Bloody Marys and Bloody Marias (which includes tequila instead of vodka.)

3. Blue Agave, Federal Hill 

Tucked in Fed Hill, Blue Agave is known for their delicious Mexican food, but their brunch proves to be no different. 

If you don't love mimosas, Blue Agave also offers bottomless Sangria for brunch. Bottomless is available Saturday and Sunday 11AM-3PM.

$12 for both mimosas and sangria. 

4. Five and Dime Ale House, Hampden

Five and Dime is a relatively new restaurant in Hampden, but it has definitely left its mark. Try their Five and Dime omelette- bacon, Natty Boh Brat, Beer Cheese, Alehouse Chili with Potatoes and Toast! If you have any room in your stomach, get a scoop of ice cream from The Charmery! (or if you want to skip right to dessert, check out the best places to get ice cream in Baltimore. Hint: The Charmery tops the list!) After, take a walk around the shops in Hampden  

They now offer bottomless brunch on Saturdays and Sundays from 10-3 with mimosas, bellinis, and Bloody Marys. 

5. Waterfront Hotel, Fell's Point

Although it's named Waterfront Hotel, it is just a restaurant. This is another great brunch spot in Fell's to eat and drink good food with friends. You can't go wrong getting the Eggs Benedict. 

Bottomless Bloodies, Mimosas, Screwdrivers & Natty Boh available Saturday and Sunday from 10-2. 

6. Mount Washington Tavern, Mount Washington

Mount Washington Tavern is a great spot that is located north of Roland Park. It has great decor inside filled with delicious food and drinks. They are known for their tasty truffle fries, so go ahead and treat yourself with those on the side. 

Bottomless Mimosas and Bloodys available Saturday and Sunday from 10-3.

7. Huck's American Craft, Brewer's Hill

Huck’s has one of the largest selections of bottomless options on the menu. They serve mimosas, bloody marys, screwdrivers, National Bohemian and bloody Bohs, which are a combination of bloody mary mix and Natty Boh with an Old Bay rim. Go here for American comfort food or if you are craving breakfast for dinner (their chicken and waffles are to die for.)

Bottomless hours are from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday

8. Charles Village Pub & Patio, Towson

With one location in Charles Village and one in Towson, Charles Village Pub is appealing to college students for the good food on a budget. Getting good food for a good price AND bottomless drinks? I'm in.

They have all the comfort breakfast foods you could ever dream of. 

Bottomless mimosas are served 10 a.m.-2 p.m. on Saturday & Sunday.

If you aren't looking for the boozy brunch option, check out this article with other great brunch spots around Baltimore! If you're like me and my friends, we LOVE to try new places to eat around Baltimore, so I hope you can add these restaurants of your list of places to try. This list of the best bottomless brunch in Baltimore is just a starting point and many restaurants seem to be catching on to the popularity of a bottomless brunch.