All hail the milk gods, Ben & Jerry's as blessed us all with a dream come true: pint slices. They are to calzones what ice cream sandwiches are to... well, sandwiches. 

It's crazy to think that good ol' Ben & Jerry couldn't get any better, but we live in a crazy world and they just proved it. February 2017 will go down in history as the moment our world was introduced to sweet slices of what can only be described as mini ice cream cakes coated in a milk chocolate shell.

You can expect these little guys at shops nationwide and "soon" according to B&J's website, and in four delectable flavors: Americone Dream, Chocolate Fudge Brownie, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and Vanilla Peanut Butter Cup. 

They'll be sold as threesomes (individually packaged of course), and around the same price as the classic pints you already have in your freezer. Whether you're eating them on the go or not, you can't argue there's something convenient about handheld ice cream—and that's not easy to say as eaters so partial to spoons.

How will you ever choose between the two? Don't worry, Ben & Jerry's anticipated the anxiety of abandoning the oh-so-classic pint with the excitement of embracing brand spanking new pint slices and made you a handy decision guide.   

All this on top of last month's unveiling of three new flavors Urban Bourbon, Oat of this Swirled and Truffle Kerfluffle? The only thing that might outshine this glorious unveil in ice cream history is Beyoncé and Jay Z's second pregnancy announcement. This day just keeps getting better.