Ben & Jerry's knows what it takes to make a really good cookie dough ice cream. They should anyways—they invented it back in the '90s. Their cookie dough ice cream is always full of big chunks of the dough, unlike other lower-cal ice cream brands. Now, Ben & Jerry's is stepping up their game even more and releasing three new cookie dough ice cream flavors, available in US scoop shops now. 

Each new "It's Dough Time" flavor is based on a different type of cookie dough: chocolate chip, peanut butter, and cinnamon. 

Chip Off The DOUGH Block! is a chocolate explosion. It combines chocolate chip and chocolate ice cream with classic chocolate chip cookie dough and chocolate chip cookies. 

P.B. DOUGHble Chocolate combines the original #relationshipgoals of peanut butter and chocolate. It's made with dark and milk chocolate ice cream, peanut butter cookie dough, and peanut butter cookie butter. Let's take a minute to just think about that last part—PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE BUTTER. 

Cinn-DOUGH-rella! is an interesting name for an ice cream flavor that is in no need of a glow up. It has cinnamon and caramel ice cream mixed with cinnamon bun dough (OK, we'll let this non-cookie dough slide), shortbread cookies, and oatmeal cinnamon cookie swirls.

All of these new flavors will be available throughout the summer, but again, only in scoop shops. Yes, not being able to stack your freezer with these flavors feels like some sort of punishment, but it could give you a good reason to take a road trip if there aren't any scoop shops nearby. You can order up a scoop of these as is, as part of a sundae, or in a chocolate dipped waffle cone topped with more edible cookie dough, which all sound pretty good. The more cookie dough the better, really.