Whether you're willing to admit it or not, we've all scavenged through a pint of Ben and Jerry's cookie dough ice cream looking for the hidden pieces of chocolate chip cookie dough. Luckily for us, Ben and Jerry's recognized our struggles and addressed the popular demand by fans to sell their dough in bulk by launching a market test in two of their Vermont Scoop Shops.

On August 21st, Ben and Jerry’s blessed the world by releasing two epic flavors of their signature dough: Chocolate Chip and Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip in snack-sized chunks. Yes, it is the same dough used in their ice cream, and yes, I may have shed a tear, and yes, my expectations for cookie dough increased exponentially.

Coming in 1/2 pound lock and seal bags, Ben and Jerry's snackable dough is the perfect on-the-go road trip snack, cheat day treat, or topping on an epic ice cream sundae. If the market test proves successful, Ben and Jerry's plans to launch the dough online, making it available for purchase worldwide just in time for the holidays.

Now, here is why you should drop everything, rent an RV and drive to Vermont ASAP!

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Remi Wiseblatt

Believe it or not, cookie dough ice-cream originated with Ben and Jerry's in 1984 as the brainchild of an anonymous fan who posted the soon-to-be game changer on the flavor suggestion bulletin board in Ben and Jerry’s Burlington location. The now world-famous flavor serves as Ben and Jerry's most popular pint and one of the inspiration factors for their snackable dough!

Personally, the chocolate chip cookie dough was my favorite: a straight 12/10. Rich, decadent and delicious: this cookie dough made me nostalgic of my childhood. Especially the Friday nights I spent with friends watching Disney Channel original movies and eating tubs of cookie dough ice cream. Characterized by a brown sugar base loaded with rich chocolate chips, the dough has a perfect chewy consistency and satisfying sugary grit, making it nearly impossible to have just one bite (RIP your diet and your waistline). Best part, the cookie dough packaged in these little brown bags of happiness is Ben and Jerry’s original cookie dough recipe!

#SpoonTip: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is best served frozen, use this as a topping on epic ice cream sundaes, brownies and more!

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough:

Remi Wiseblatt

Commonly known for being the star in Ben and Jerry's signature ice cream flavors, The Tonight Dough and Peanut-Butter Half Baked, the peanut butter chocolate chip cookie dough is also delicious outside of its home. Characterized by a bold peanut butter flavor reminiscent of a Reese's Peanut Butter cup, these little chewy dough bites packed with chocolate chips are equally delicious and worth the hype. While the Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Dough comes in smaller chunks, it is equally impossible to stop eating.

#SpoonTip: Pair the peanut butter chocolate chip cookie dough with the new Resse's whipped cream for the ice cream sundae of your dreams.

Vermont, we're counting on you to buy out the shelves and make this dream a reality! Call Ben & Jerry, email them, and do everything you can to get this 8th wonder of the world on the market.