I love wearing lipstick or lip gloss. It really can elevate any look! Some of my favorites tend to range from a nude lip kit via Kylie Jenner to a black matte from Urban Decay. And I love swiping on a little lip plumping gloss for the every day grind. But I've never thought much about the taste of these lip paints... I mean, I'm not eating them. But maybe I should. Beauty Bakerie is releasing a new line of lip sticks inspired by Nutella.

The new Nude-tella lip sticks (lolz) by Beauty Bakerie, are available for purchase on beautybakerie.com and cost $60 for all four. They come in four matte shades of nude: Nudi-tea (a light, pink/caramel that reminds me of Kylie Jenner's KoKo K), Skinny Dip (a little more pink than the former), Birthday Suit (a dusty rose), and Bake it Naked (a deep chocolate brown). 

According to PopSugar, each lipstick actually smells like Nutella too, which, in addition to their shades, their long af waterproof wear, and their cheeky names, is just the icing on top. 

The new Nude-tella lipsticks are opaque, matte AF, long-wearing, waterproof, and (almost) look good enough to eat. You only need one coat of color to achieve a fully covered pout, which'll then dry down to a rich velvet finish. Once the lipsticks are on, they're on, so you won't have to worry about your color smudging throughout the day. You'll be even more enticed when you find out that each lipstick actually smells like Nutella, making them all the more satisfying.

The whole Beauty Bakerie brand, started by Cashmere Nicole, a single mother and breast cancer survivor, boasts dessert-inspired vegan makeup. From a "Do It For The Graham" Eyeshadow Palette to Eyelash Icing Mascara, each product will having you craving something sweet. Although, as a self-proclaimed lipstick queen, I'm going to start with getting my hands on the Nude-tella line asap.