Drop what you are doing right now, and get your laptop ready. Baked by Melissa, the OG mini cupcake producer and the inspiration behind many of my dreams, is giving out 100,000 free cupcakes today. And all you have to do is go to their website. I am not kidding. 

Here are all the deets on how and why you can get a ridiculously good deal on these bomb Baked by Melissa cupcakes today. 

The Deal

The world has been a bit chaotic lately, and Baked by Melissa recognizes that. In an effort to #SideWithLove and bring some "love and positivity throughout the nation," at 12 pm EST, Baked by Melissa is rolling out a wicked good deal: a free box of 25 of their OG cupcakes. They are giving out 100,000 cupcakes in total, which means that 4,000 lucky individuals will be getting a sweet treat today. 

The idea is that you send them as a gift to someone you love in order to spread love and #SideWithLove, which honestly seems like the cutest idea ever. It's the perfect thing to send to your college bestie, future roommate, or your parents (love you mom and dad).

The OG cupcakes that you'll be sending (or receiving) include tie-dye, cookies & cream, peanut butter & jelly, cookie dough, triple chocolate fudge, red velvet, mint cookie, and chocolate chip pancake (lmk if your mouth is watering yet). The box of 25 cupcakes normally retails at $25, so you are really getting a steal on this bad boy.

How to Send Your BFF Cupcakes

Baked by Melissa's cupcake deal has made it easier than ever to spread love. Literally, just go to their website today, August 17, at 12 pm EST and put in your friend's shipping information. Boom, free cupcakes. 

From the events that have been happening in Charlottesville, to the current political climate, more than ever, it's time to #SideWithLove.