Most of us love avocado - It's creamy, rich, buttery and velvety. It goes well on toast, in salads, in smoothies and just straight up on its own. There are close to 5 million Instagram photos posted under the hashtag #avocado, and over 230,000 under the hashtag #avocadotoast. Yep, it is a fruit that is loved by almost everyone!

Did you know that apart from the fruit itself, avocado is also made into various cool products? Here are a few that you need to get on board with!

Avocado oil

avocado, guacamole, vegetable
Weichen Yan

Avocado oil is one of the healthiest superfood oils. Just like the fruit itself, avocado oil is packed full of healthy fats. It is made by pressing the fleshy pulp. If that wasn't good enough, according to Authority Nutrition, unlike other nutritious oils like flaxseed oil, avocado oil has a high smoke point, making it the perfect choice for cooking. 

Avocado spread

avocado, guacamole, vegetable
Weichen Yan

Avocado spread is just like mayonnaise, but packs a healthy concentration of nutrients and is full of avo-goodness. Each bottle of avocado spread contains around 85% avocado, plus a little lemon juice, white wine vinegar and grapeseed oil, for tang and extra creaminess. It is vegan-friendly, and contains less cholesterol and calories than many traditional, oil-based vegan mayonnaises.

Avocado smoothie pack

milk, dairy product
Weichen Yan

I discovered this avocado smoothie pack recently at a food show. It's basically avocado blended with fruit and grape juice (for sweetness), and a squeeze of lemon to stop the mixture from going brown. It's so incredibly tasty, especially considering it is not a freshly made smoothie. Perfect for an on-the-go snack or a quick-fix for your smoothie cravings.

Avocado Mayonnaise

Yes! Mayonnaise made from - you guessed it: avocado! Unlike avocado spread, avocado mayonnaise looks and tastes like regular mayo, but is made with the goodness of avocado oil. 

Are you salivating yet? Next time you make a sandwich, load it up with avocado spread or avocado mayo. Use avocado oil for your weeknight stir fry, and try an avocado smoothie pack for your midday snack. Because, let's face it, avocados are the glue holding our lives together.

A photo posted by Chosen Foods (@chosenfoods) on