What's a day of shopping without a pretzel from Auntie Anne's? Founded by Anne Beiler in 1988, Auntie Anne's has become a staple in almost every shopping mall. With flavors that range from Sweet Almond to Roasted Garlic & Parmesan, there's something for everyone to enjoy. But Auntie Anne's just gave us another reason to love them even more. Just in time from the start of the school year and the autumn season, Auntie Anne's is bringing back their Pumpkin Spice Pretzel Nuggets.

Auntie Anne's Pumpkin Spice Pretzel Nuggets made their first appearance in stores in 2015 and have made a come back every year since, due to popular demand.

These little nuggets are made from Auntie Anne’s signature dough and cut into bite-sized treats for easy snacking. Each nugget is coated with their seasonal pumpkin spices that will remind you of all the best things about fall. But it gets even better. Dip these little nuggs in Auntie Anne’s Sweet Glaze or Light Cream Cheese Dip (sold separately) for the ultimate experience. 

Pumpkin Spice Pretzel Nuggets will be available in Auntie Anne's locations across the nation, starting Sept. 3, but they won't be here for long. Sadly, these nuggets are a limited time offer, so make sure to hurry to an Auntie Anne's before Oct. 8 to get your hands on these seasonal treats. And don't forget to download the My Pretzel Perks app to earn loyalty point with each Auntie Anne's purchase and redeem a free pretzel. Eat more pretzels to get more pretzels—sounds about right.