Happy Go Lucky Crêpes:
Walking up to this cart made my mouth water. The unique and delicious combos of sweet and savory ingredients definitely pulled me in. According to the crowd gathered around this food cart, the best sweet crêpe was the banana and nutella and the best savory crêpe was the one with roasted mushrooms, goat cheese, spinach and mozzarella.

Crepe Making

Photo by Tiare Brown

Lochmead Farms:
Now this cart is definitely better than candyland. Front and center are shelves upon shelves of sugary caramel apples with various sprinkled toppings on them. If you are a caramel apple fanatic, this is your place to go.

Candy Apples

Photo by Tiare Brown

Homemade Fried Bread:
Whenever the street faire comes around, the first thing that pops into my head is: I need an elephant ear ASAP. When I asked random people on the street which cart was their favorite, the majority of them said the ones with the elephant ears. I approve.

Elephant Ear

Photo by Tiare Brown

Sporks à la Cart:
One of the more popular dishes of this Filipino food cart is the chicken, rice, green beans and lumpia bowl. Another more interesting option was their bacon wrapped meatballs covered with a sweet-smokey barbeque sauce. Just thinking about it makes my stomach growl.

String Beans and Chicken Plate

Photo by Tiare Brown

Aloha Grill:
This colorful Hawaiian style food cart had such a friendly aura that it was hard not to gravitate towards it. The dish of the day included your choice of teriyaki chicken or kaula pork with a side of mac salad and rice. Aloha.

Teriyaki Chicken Plate

Photo by Tiare Brown

Gyro Falafel:
Calling all falafel lovers! This cart is for you. The menu gives off a classic Greek feel. Everything from pita bread and hummus (um yum) to touboli salad and grape leaves; this place has got it all.

Falafel

Photo by Tiare Brown

Kettle Corn:
Okay now who doesn’t love a good kettle corn? You can’t have a street faire without kettle corn and cotton candy.

Kettle Corn

Photo by Tiare Brown

Fresh Oysters and Seafoods:
This cart is great if you are looking for fish and chips or a cup of the clam chowder soup.

Fish and Chips

Photo by Tiare Brown

The Great Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich:
No lie, these philly cheese steaks are one of the best foods at the street faire. If you haven’t tried it, put it on the bucket list.

Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich

Photo by Tiare Brown

The Smokin’ Pig:
If you are an avid meat eater, here’s a tip for you: get the pulled pork plate. You will thank me later.

Pulled Pork Sandwich

Photo by Tiare Brown