Netflix's Queer Eye may have taken over our hearts and TV screens, but the men of this impeccable reboot aren't stopping there. In fact, everyone's favorite foodie heartthrob, Antoni Porowski, is about to open a restaurant in New York City.

Antoni may be known on the show for being really, really, ridiculously good looking, but he's also a legit chef. Yes, this means he has skills beyond his undying love for avocados. And yes, he really can cook, despite the haters who have questioned his simple recipes on the show. To be fair, on the show he is teaching newbies, and the goal of those recipes is to add a sustainable habit to their lifestyle, not master one incredibly complicated dish and never step into the kitchen again. But still.

So what's next?

Regardless of the reasoning, Antoni has never really listened to those who question him or his methods. And yet, he's still prepared to shut everyone up—this time, with culinary proof. In an interview with Food & Wine, Antoni let slip that he has plans to open a fast-casual restaurant in NYC. And though the Canadian-born star is all about decadence in cooking (think pork belly and lots of cheese), his new concept will be focused on more health-conscious choices.

Antoni attributes the healthier shift in his cooking on "the increased vanity of being on camera all the time and working out," but no one's complaining about the outcome. Antoni also seems to be pleading the fifth on giving more details on the concept, so I'm guessing it's in the early planning stages, but the venture is real and will be hitting the streets of New York soon. 

This restaurant is not Antoni's only new adventure, as he is also set to release a cookbook with Houghton Mifflin Harcourt next year—with about 100 recipes that are simple, healthy, and look great on your plate. The goal is to pull in experienced home chefs as well as novices, making dishes that are approachable but still high quality and exciting.

Without more details, I can't be sure how either of Antoni's new ventures will turn out. But given Queer Eye's success and his fall-in-love-immediately charisma, I have high hopes.