Prepare for the 19335 to be as well known as the 90210, because Downingtown just got a whole lot hipper with Pyknic in town. Located next to everyone’s favorite gastropub, The Station Taproom, is the HQ for this quirky and food-centric lifestyle brand. Inspiring the “dreamers, hard workers, creatives, rebels, and free spirits”, this brand, and their new flagship, is for you and your foodie state of mind.

pyknic

Photo courtesy of @pyknic on Instagram

Does your morning ritual include waffles? Is ice cream your therapy replacement? Pyknic gets you. Their vintage-inspired tees and tanks are tailored to your innovative, hungry spirit. Everyone needs a brunchin’ shirt that’s comfortable and punny, after all.

The best part of the Chester County born and raised brand is that their new flagship is open and ready for biz starting Saturday, July 9th. What makes this small-town storefront unique is being able to see the working studio alongside local artisan goods and Pyknic-stamped products. Who needs a regular chain-brand candle when you can have a hand-poured one from the mountains in a ‘Donut Kill My Vibe’ mug? Doughnuts not included. Yet.

pyknic

Photo courtesy of pyknic.com

This “young & hungry” company seamlessly blends the worlds of food and fashion. It’s not just about the products, but what you do in them. It’s all about the story; your story. If you wear the ‘Mimosas Bring Me Back to Life’ tee while trying out one of the 38 Best Places to Brunch in NYC, Pyknic wants to know. The passionate people that bring the products to life are just as part of keeping the hungerlust lifestyle alive as the makers.

pyknic

Photo by Andrew Marshall

Part of breathing life into the products is venturing into the streets with a large appetite and an eye for the good stuff. Take note from Skyler (@nycdining) and go to town with tacos & tequila at Tacombi, or learn how to make a cold brew smoothie bowl with Georgie from In It 4 the Long Run. Because when you wear a Pyknic product and eat a bomb meal while doing so, you’re one step closer to bringing this rad culture to life.

pyknic

Photo courtesy of pyknic.com

While the store is open live and in-person, come out to celebrate officially this Saturday starting at 11 A.M. to see what it’s all about. Additionally, Bai drinks (and signature cocktails for you legal folk), La Colombe cold brew, Justin’s Peanut Butter, and Topo Chico Mineral Water will be available fo’ free. And Abuelita’s Empanada Truck will be serving up fresh empanadas starting at 4 P.M.

RSVP to the friends & family event starting at 6 P.M. for more freebies. Just shoot an e-mail to info@pyknic.com. So come out and see the Pyknic team at 215 W Lancaster Ave, Downingtown, PA 19335 for a snapshot worthy good time.

And most importantly, don’t forget to keep spreading those food vibes.

pyknic

Photo courtesy of @pyknic on Instagram