I know your brain is probably having trouble comprehending the use of the words “ice cream” and “cleanse” in the same sentence but this is not a joke, people.

The world’s first raw, non-dairy ice cream cleanse exists and it is available at Kippy’s Ice Cream Shop just twenty minutes from UCLA in Venice. Ice cream for breakfast, ice cream for lunch, ice cream for dinner… Let me give you a minute while you pinch yourself to make sure you’re not dreaming.

Now that you’ve recovered (at least slightly) from shock, you’re probably starting to question the logistics and health benefits of such a cleanse. I’ll give you a short break down of how the cleanse works and what exactly it entails.

ice cream cleanse

Photo courtesy of @kippysicecream on Instagram

Kippy’s Ice Cream cleanse involves consuming five pints of ice cream per day for three days, with each ice cream pint containing different ingredients and nutrients depending on the specific meal.

The base of Kippy’s Ice Cream is made from organic coconut meat, which contains raw saturated fat, also known as the “good kind of fat.” Kippy’s website claims that raw saturated fat “helps us digest, feeds the brain, boosts the metabolism, and is a powerful agent of detoxification.”

Organic bee pollen, fruit, dark chocolate, raw honey, and cinnamon are a few of the ingredients also included in the ice cream.

ice cream cleanse

Unfortunately, the cleanse is pretty expensive ($200 for the three days), so I haven’t tested it out yet and therefore cannot personally guarantee the results. But if you are among one of the many LA people who love a good cleanse, I encourage you to drop your green juice and carrots, grab a spoon, and cleanse the way any person with a sweet tooth should cleanse: with lots and lots of tasty ice cream.