So you love Foco’s chocolate chip cookies, huh? Well, your love isn’t that special, because so does everyone else. They all reach for the same gooey cookies oozing with chocolate goodness. Some only nibble on a small piece. Others take a cookie and run off to a study session. There there are the ones who take an entire stack. However, those methods are too simple and down right insulting to all that is good about the Foco cookie. We at Spoon view the cookie as a foundation for greatness–culinary greatness at Foco. We believe there is never a boring day at Foco, which means there is never a day for just an ordinary Foco cookie.

Photo by Sharon Cho

What are you waiting for? Foco is your playing ground and you are on a mission to satisfy your sweet tooth. An ordinary Foco cookie isn’t going to cut it.

Easy

Total Time: Under 5 minutes

Servings: 1

Ice Cream Parfait

Photo by Jin Lee

1. In a cup, put one scoop of your favorite ice cream and add a little bit of milk.
  2. Stir a little to make a gooey milkshake.
  3. Add some banana slices.
  4. Then, break or crumble your cookie on top.
    Tip: If your sweet tooth needs more sugar, add some caramel or hot fudge by the waffle station.

Simply Have it with Tea or Coffee

Photo by Jin Lee

If the previous concoction seems too heavy for your taste, try enjoying your cookie simply with a cup of tea or coffee. Coffee and chocolate always go well together, but so does tea. The sweetness of the cookie is balanced with the soothing bitterness of the drinks, and the warm temperature melts the cookies into something of a dream…

On a Piece of Bread or Waffle

Photo by Jin Lee

Adding more carbs to your cookie may be a little counter-intuitive, but this is perfect if you’re in the mood for some interesting texture. The starchiness of the bread and the relative crumbliness of the cookie is actually a pretty enjoyable combo.

Classic Ice Cream Sandwich

Photo by Jin Lee

1. Place 2 cookies onto a plate.
  2. Scoop your desired ice cream flavor onto a cookie.
  3. Place the other cookie on top to form an ice cream sandwich.

It’s also easily portable for those on the go, and really easy to cut in half to share with a friend.