Trader Joe's keeps us on our toes when it comes to seasons. During the warm summer months, you'll find watermelon jerky, crafty beverages, and charcuterie supplies a'plenty. But nothing rivals Trader Joe's fall collection. It's full of delicious treats, baked goodies, and snacks that will get you in the mood- even if it's only September! Here's a collection at some of my must-buy TJ's fall favorites (along with as many pumpkins as your cart can possibly hold): 

Pumpkin Empanadas 

I don't know if they're officially "empanadas," but they're a delicious pastry, whatever they are. You can pop them in an air fryer at 350 degrees for a super crispy crust. 

Fall Zucchette Pasta & Autumnal Harvest Pasta Sauce 

The Zucchette pasta is made with semolina & butternut squash, so you can get a healthy dose of Vitamin-A with every serving. The sauce is one of TJ's classics; it's made with pumpkin, butternut squash, carrots, and spices. Too bad it's not vegan! 

Pumpkin Ginger Ice Cream Cones

Nostalgic childhood treats are back in time for fall! You can leave these pumpkin ginger cones in your freezer and grab one as a post-dinner snack. 

Pumpkin Butter 

Has cookie butter met its match? Probably not, but you can sure spread their pumpkin butter on almost anything you can think of. May I suggest pairing it with their pumpkin bread?

Pumpkin Joe-Joe's

Like OREOs- just better! The pumpkin Joe-Joes have pumpkin-flavored cookies and vanilla creme, but TJ's also makes a more traditional Joe-Joe with the iconic chocolate cooking and a fun Jack-o-Lantern shape. 

Pumpkin Cheesecake 

Already thinking ahead to your Thanksgiving plans? If you're not in the mood to bake an elaborate dessert, you should definitely try bringing TJ's pumpkin cheesecake to the party. 

Pumpkin Tortilla Chips 

I found these at my local TJs this morning and was very surprised to see that the chips are actually flavored with pumpkin! I suggest pairing them with a "sweet salsa" or cream cheese dipping sauce. 

Pumpkin O's 

I'm personally a BIG fan of the OG cereal, but nothing's wrong with a little pumpkin in my breakfast bowl. You can also use this cereal to make on-the-go cereal bars with almond butter, nuts, and seeds. 

Pumpkin Rolls

Snuggle up with a warm cup of coffee and a TJ's pumpkin roll; there's nothing quite like it.