Häagen-Dazs is jumping on the frozen alcohol bandwagon with their latest alcoholic ice cream release. Meaning you won't need frosé or prosecco popsicles to cool down anymore. 

It's a brand new way for us to get drunk this summer. 

These alcoholic ice creams are inspired by popular treats like key lime pie and ginger cookie, but they have a kick — making them the perfect thing for any university student looking for a pick-me-up.

There are only 5 flavors in Häagen-Dazs' "spirits" line currently, but I'm sure the company will add more once they realize how popular these alcoholic ice creams would be.

The flavors unfortunately only contain 1% alcohol, making them a poor substitute for actual booze but that doesn't mean you can't add the ice cream to other stuff. Specifically: hard liquor.

I could see the Whiskey Chocolate Truffle and the Rum Vanilla Caramel Blondie tasting amazing blended into a milkshake with some Kahlua, or mixing the Vodka Key Lime Pie into some sort of jungle juice/margarita/mojito concoction, or even simpler, just putting a scoop of the Rum Ginger Cookie into a root beer float.

The only downside about this awesome product? You'll have to cross the border to get your hands on it. The alcoholic ice creams are only available at select Walmart's in Canada, but we can pray they'll make their way down to the State's soon. 

If they don't... anyone wanna smuggle me some?