Whether or not you have a pet to dress up this Halloween, here are some adorable food costumes for your pets out this Halloween season. I doubt you'll be able to get through this piece without smiling at least once. 

For the super sweet pet

Photo courtesy of HomeGoods

This banana split costume is perfect for those pets that love to lick unconditionally. The costume comes complete with vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry ice cream flavors, all on top of a banana base. It even has sprinkles on top. 

For the super silly pet

Photo courtesy of HomeGoods

You know the kind, the dog that chases its own tail, or crashes into the chair for the thousandth time. This cupcake costume is both incredibly cute, yet totally silly with the finishing cherry headpiece.

For the attention-seeking pet

Photo courtesy of HomeGoods

This hot dog costume is for the pet that loves to be petted all day, every day. It’s probably more suitable for an older pet, or one that isn’t interested in jumping all over the place. This costume is sure to bring all the attention your pet desires.

For the picky eater pet

Photo courtesy of HomeGoods

Some dogs eat healthier than humans, with their organic chicken flavored dog food, or natural grain pebbles. This watermelon costume is suitable for the dog that refuses to eat leftovers off the kitchen floor.

For the pet who thinks they are way bigger than they actually are…

Photo courtesy of HomeGoods

This hamburger costume was made for the pets that for some reason believe they are 10x bigger than they actually are. They might even finally scare off that huge dog you pass by on your daily walk with this costume on.