I’m always amazed and intrigued by the various food combinations from all around the world. I like dipping my bacon in syrup and I discovered that Hot Cheetos taste really good with Kraft Easy Mac. Sometimes, though, it’s just not worth it.

One night while procrastinating an important report, I somehow magically ended up on a Buzzfeed article about weird food combinations people had shared on the app Whisper. I could only say two words after reading the article: challenge accepted. This was the perfect excuse to actually try some bizarre food combinations, but things went from zero to 100 real quick.

1. Tuna salad and Ruffles

Untitled

Photo by Gabby Phi

It’s aight. If you’re a person who likes eating sandwiches on chips instead of bread, then you’ll like this.

2. Vanilla ice cream, chocolate sauce, and Cheez-its “dust”

Untitled

Photo by Gabby Phi

The Cheez-its made me wait until the after taste to say, “Whoop, there it is.”

3. Grapes and ranch

Untitled

Photo by Gabby Phi

It’s not bad, but I felt like I was eating a salad without the veggies.

4. Cheez-its and Nutella

Untitled

Photo by Gabby Phi

PSA: keep cheese-flavored things and chocolatey things as far away as possible from one another.

5. Pickles dipped in peanut butter

Untitled

Photo by Gabby Phi

I do not like this. At. All.

6. Avocados with Cinnamon Toast Crunch

Untitled

Photo by Gabby Phi

I’ll just say that the only thing I like with my avocados is my Chipotle.

7. Peanut butter and Mayo sandwich

Untitled

Photo by Gabby Phi

#Perfection? More like #Regret-tion

8. Pringles with Nutella

Untitled

Photo by Gabby Phi

Is this another version of Pocky or nahhh?

9. Hot Cheetos with pudding

Untitled

Photo by Gabby Phi

Excuse me while I slowly set this down into a trash can.

Ultimately, the only conclusion I could come to was that we are all very weird unique and have different preferences when it comes to food. If you’re feeling adventurous, read through the article and try the rest of the combinations. Warning: some of these will get your taste buds begging on their knees for some normal food.

Now, before I leave to drink a couple gallons of water to wash out the gross toxins, I highly advise you to try Kraft Easy Mac with Hot Cheetos and some marshmallow fluff with your PB&J next time!

Here are some articles about food combinations that safe to try: