From days where people made simple loafs in their modest kitchen hearth to having literally a million crazy options at the grocery store, bread is an integral part of life and, debatably, happiness. And because it will always be there for you when you’re down, we’d like to share some #SpoonFeed photos of the week that show just how amazing it is. Carbs 4ever.

A photo posted by Amy Schulman (@amyschulmaneats) on Jun 21, 2015 at 11:35am PDT

You should probably try recreating this little number at home, so here’s how to do it.

A photo posted by #CITYFOODIE (@cityfoodie) on Jun 16, 2015 at 10:51am PDT

Just a little hot, buttered brioche to accompany a beautiful lobster roll.

If you’re a skeptic of liquid cheese, this photo will change everything. And in case you forgot, here’s 57 recipes to remind you of the wonders of cheese.

A photo posted by Watch Me Eat (@foodcapades) on Jun 19, 2015 at 8:06am PDT

That chipotle mayo is everything.

A photo posted by NYC Dining (@nycdining) on Jun 19, 2015 at 9:01am PDT

Dear Lord, please make every bagel a burrata pesto bagel. You’re welcome for introducing you to the glory of burrata. Now go make these burrata jalapeńo poppers.

A photo posted by Peep My Sneaks (@peepmysneaks) on Jun 21, 2015 at 1:45pm PDT

Oh, @peepmysneaks, you’ve done it again. Double bacon cheddar and pepper jack cheese burger with onion rings and spicy mayo on a pretzel bun.

Sometimes the most exciting part of eating a bagel is figuring out how you’ll fit it into your mouth.

A photo posted by @snack_stack on Jun 17, 2015 at 4:24am PDT

There is so much yes in this photo, we don’t even know where to start. Well, actually we take that back. Here’s how to recreate that mac ‘n’ cheese.

You put the truffle fries in the burger and eat it all up.

Sometimes things in life just can’t be taken for granted, folks. Head to our Insta because I’m sure you know by now we loooove carbs.