Christmastime is here, and so are holiday movie nights with your friends and family. But, between finals and preparing for the season, who has the time to make their own movie snacks? Fret not. Here's a list of five holiday movies paired with Trader Joe's Christmas treats to help you out.

1. "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation" and Ugly Sweater Cookie Kit

There's nothing like a good ol' Griswold adventure to start off our list. "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation" follows our favorite all-American family as they have a crazy holiday. With whacky family moments, house decorating mishaps, and tons of Christmas spirit, your loved ones will enjoy this movie from beginning to end.

Pair this fun film with some more fun from Trader Joe's. This Ugly Sweater Cookie Kit will have everyone feeling extra merry. It's the best multitasking activity and classic Christmas snack to go with your National Lampoon's holiday. 

2. "The Polar Express" and Salted Caramel Flavored Hot Cocoa Mix

All aboard "The Polar Express"! This heartwarming animated classic is always a must-watch during Christmastime. Revisit the North Pole to bring back that extra flare of holiday magic. And remember, just believe

There's only one proper way to watch "The Polar Express" — with a cup of hot cocoa. The Trader Joe's Salted Caramel Flavored Hot Cocoa mix adds a nice twist to the wholesome classic. We suggest pairing it with whipped cream and cookies for dipping to complete your viewing party. 

3. "Love Actually" and Cocoa-Drizzled Kettle Corn 

Prepare the tissues and get ready to watch this wonderful Christmas romcom. "Love Actually" has everything we love about the holidays, from family and bonding to love and seasonal romances. It's the perfect film that everyone is sure to enjoy. 

This film pairs perfectly with Trader Joe's Cocoa Drizzled Kettle Corn. It's an easy snackable treat that is great for munching on during mesmerized moments of suspense. Plus, it combines the sweetness of peppermint bark with the saltiness of kettle corn. The best elements of any snack all in one. 

4. "Elf" and Mini Gingerbread Men 

"The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear." Buddy the Elf is back for this season and we're along for his crazy journey. "Elf" is the funniest, jolliest holiday movie to exist so far. It is sure to bring out the holiday spirit in even the grumpiest of Grinches. 

To fulfill the elf diet of candy, candy canes, candy corns, and syrup, Trader Joe's is providing the cutest sweet treat. These Mini Gingerbread Men cookies are awesome for small movie snacks. Plus, it's impossible to go through the holiday season without this classic flavor. 

And if you're feeling brave, you can try Buddy's signature breakfast, but we wouldn't suggest it. 

5. Home Alone and Multi-Flavor Joe-Joe's

Relive Kevin McCallister's wild Christmas adventure this holiday season. "Home Alone' is the story of a boy who makes the most out of being forgotten at home during his Christmas vacation. Don't forget him enduring every kid's dream growing up, blissful moments of having the house to himself and no parents bossing him around.

In honor of Kevin's best moments of enjoying his home alone, we've paired the movie with Trader Joe's ultimate snack of the season. This bag of multi-flavored Joe-Joe's is filled with a variety of tastes, sure to please everyone at your viewing party. Don't forget the milk for dunking.

Thanks to Trader Joe's, you're ready to enjoy your holiday movie marathon the yummy way. Just make sure to stock up on these seasonal treats before they're gone until next year.