If you know me, or you've just been reading about my favorite foods for a while now, you'll know that I love my cultured dairy products, especially cheese and yogurt. In my opinion, cheese is truly one of the most euphoric foods ever - and I know that Giada de Laurentiis agrees with me on this one! When it comes to cheese, I love it in all forms; however, what makes me the happiest is a simple grilled cheese. Here are 9 grilled cheeses that will change your snacking game.

1. Grilled Halloumi Sandwiches

Halloumi is a Cypriot cheese that is salty, umami-packed, and excellent in sandwiches or as part of a Mediterranean-influenced breakfast spread. Unlike cheeses that melt in the oven or when stirred into a hot dish such as mozzarella or Monterey Jack, halloumi is best served grilled or pan-sauteed, giving it a squidgy and tender texture inside of a salty, punchy crisp crust, or outer layer. You can find this in stores under the name "grilling cheese." In my opinion, a couple slices of grilled halloumi beat any mozzarella stick hands down - and I LOVE mozzarella sticks! Grill up a few planks of this cheese and add them to salads, skewers, or this incredibly satisfying sandwich. I've made this more than once and trust me, you won't miss the meat here.

2. Welsh Rarebit/Welsh Rabbit

Melted cheese? Yes, please. The Welsh have got their melty cheese game on lock with this exquisite creation that is way more than your typical British cheese toastie. A savory, oozy cheese sauce is enriched with Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and some sort of liquid component: milk, ale, cider, port, or stout, as mentioned in The Guardian's How to Cook column. Make this recipe vegetarian by ensuring that your Worcestershire sauce is vegetarian or vegan, and use this guide from the Guardian for an authentic starting point.

3. Mushroom Grilled Cheese

Mushrooms are one of my absolute favorite vegetables after taro, yam, potatoes, and eggplant, and this recipe is a great way to use up whatever mushrooms are on sale at your local grocery store or sitting in your fridge right now. This recipe brings out the earthiness of the mushrooms with butter and herbs and pairs it with rich, fruity Gouda cheese. My mouth is watering just writing about this sandwich.

4. Hashbrown Grilled Cheese

Potatoes, butter, and cheese are a trifecta made in heaven, and this super-veganizable sandwich is no exception. This recipe uses hashbrowns as the bread to sandwich salty, savory sharp cheddar. The result is a bit like a cheesy potato pancake. I've made this before minus the bacon, and trust me when I say you won't regret making this.

5. Poblano Grilled Cheese

I'm a big fan of Cabot Creamery's products (#notsponsored) mostly because I can get large quantities of them at my local Costco, but also because they are all kosher, mostly use vegetarian rennet sources, which I try to opt for wherever and whenever they are available, and are incredibly versatile in a variety of dishes from different cuisines. This grilled cheese combines mildly spicy roasted poblano peppers with lime, avocado, and sharp cheddar, giving hints of chile relleno vibes in this exquisite sandwich.

6. Simple Eggplant Parm Grilled Cheese

Isabella Darby

I adore eggplant parmigiana (or any vegetable parmigiana, in fact) so much that I always ensure to order it at any Italian restaurant. Crispy and gooey fried, or baked, eggplant, sweet and tart tomato sauce, melty mozzarella and parmesan, delicately snipped fresh basil - Giada de Laurentiis was right when she said that cheese is a euphoric food. This recipe from University of Oxford contributor Isabella Darby hits the spot in all the right ways.

7. Broccoli Soup with Dubliner Toasts

I first saw Rachel Allen cook on TV when one of her flagship shows, Rachel's Favorite Food at Home, was airing on PBS. This recipe is the first one I saw and has been one of my favorites ever since. It's true that the cheese toasts seem to play second fiddle here, but when you're craving a good soup and sandwich meal, this is the recipe to make. Any sharp cheddar will work here, but I personally love the taste of Kerrygold's salty and savory yet fruity and slightly sweet Dubliner cheese. #notsponsored. I just eat a ton of cheese.

8. Tomato-Cheese Toast

I am in love with author Priya Krishna's new book, Indian-ish, because it is truly emblematic of my hybrid upbringing as an Indian-American in the states. If you're interested in her story and her recipes, check out her website here, and find more of her recipes on Bon Appetit's website here. Her tomato-cheese toast is easily one of the best summer lunches ever; combine ripe tomatoes with sharp cheddar cheese and you have a toast that is easy to make and a treat to eat. Stress-free eating is on lock with this toast.

9. Cauliflower Toast

Combine the complex spiced flavors of aloo gobi with melty cheddar and buttery multigrain bread to make this heavenly sandwich - another stellar recipe from Priya Krishna. What's more, the aloo gobi is roasted on a sheet pan and can act as a standalone main dish or side for lunch or dinner. It can also be made in larger quantities and is perfect for meal prep.

Next time you're looking for major comfort but want to mix up your grilled cheese, look no further than these 9 incredible recipes. Trust me, these will definitely be making an appearance in your weeknight rotation.