We all know Shake Shack for its exquisite food offerings and unique hospitality. But one thing I bet you didn’t know is that they have a whole range of secret menu items that are bound to make you drool.

It’s easy to be distracted by the menu. Instead, to get the most out of your Shake Shack experience with every visit, think about all the ingredients that are being offered, from toppings and condiments to even beverages. And then enjoy Shake Shack your way by mixing things up.

Here’s how you can do it:

1. Shake Shack Sport Pepper Cheese Fries

Shake Shack

Photo courtesy of hackthemenu.com

Granted, cheese fries by themselves are amazing. But why stop there when you can upgrade a simple dish by adding deliciously flavorful and spicy chopped sport peppers? Who knew an underutilized ingredient can make something so exceptionally divine? We did.

2. Shake Shack Grilled Cheese

Shake Shack

Photo courtesy of thedailymeal.com

What better way is there than to have our favorite comfort food recreated by our favorite fast food joint? Shake Shack takes a simple grilled cheese sandwich to a whole new level by grilling their already delicious potato buns inside out, before frying the entire grilled cheese again. The result is a super crispy and buttery bun that provides so much textural contrast against that gooey, creamy melted cheese.

If that’s not enough, try asking for extra bacon, tomato or sport peppers.

3. Shake Shack Ice Cream Sandwich

Shake Shack

Photo courtesy of secretmenus.com

Everyone loves Shake Shack’s ingenious frozen custard creations, and everyone loves Shake Shack’s buttered, perfectly griddled potato buns. So why not enjoy these two heavenly ingredients together?

Here’s how to order it: Ask your server for a side of grilled burger buns along with your frozen custard order. It’s quite likely that your server will immediately figure out what you’re up to and assemble the ice cream sandwich for you.

Imagine sinking your teeth into warm, perfectly grilled, hearty potato buns, and then rich, cold, creamy ice cream… that’s what indulgence is all about.

4. Peanut Butter & Bacon Shack Burger

Shake Shack

Photo courtesy of seriouseats.com

This is the one secret item that you have got to try at Shake Shack. It’s a beautiful combination of their already delicious Shack Burger and smoky bacon, all smothered in their homemade peanut butter sauce. Trust us, PB and bacon is a thing and it’s worth every calorie.

5. Shake Shack Quad Burger

Shake Shack

Photo courtesy of firstwefeast.com

If you just can’t get enough of Shake Shack’s burgers, be sure to get this is behemoth creation which includes four burger patties all covered in a glorious amount of melted cheese and Shack sauce. Definitely not for the faint of heart.

6. Shack-Cago Burger

Shake Shack

Photo by Elisa Djuhar

NY Eater ranked Shake Shack’s Shack-Cago Dog as the top 5 best hot dogs in NYC. A recreation of the classic Chicago Red Hot, this unique invention has become one of the most formidable and impressive products in the frankfurter landscape.

But for those of you who prefer burgers to hot dogs, we’ve got you covered. You can create a Shack-Cago Burger by simply asking your ShackBurger (or the burger of your choice) to be topped with additional Shack-Cago Dog toppings.

#SpoonTip: It’s still not okay to add ketchup.

7. ShackBurger with Pickles and Onions

Shake Shack

Photo by Elisa Djuhar

Pickles and onions may sound simple, but they definitely add tanginess and crunch to your burger. Eating burgers at home? Combine the two toppings into pickled onions that instantly up any burger’s deliciousness quotient.

8. Shake Shack Shandy

Shake Shack

Photo courtesy of shakeshack.com

Yes, Shake Shack sells beer and wine. To have a Shandy, simply order your beer of choice and ask to fill part of the glass with your choice of flavored lemonade. Simple, yet bright and refreshing enough to whet the appetite.

9. Root Beer Float

Shake Shack

Photo courtesy of shakeshack.com

Shake Shack celebrates National Root Beer Float Day by adding their very own Shack Float to the menu. But did you know that you can actually enjoy this treat not just on this one single day, but on all 365 days of the year?

Simply order a beer, and ask for a scoop of rich, dense and creamy frozen custard to be added right in. This insanely delicious, yet simple twist on your classic ice cream float concoction is sure to channel your inner kid.